Terms and Conditions
Please read and reference before purchasing.
Buyer acknowledges and agrees to all the terms and conditions listed below when proceeding with purchase.
- Contact us if you have any questions before placing an order. Please make sure you are purchasing the correct parts. ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED or MODIFIED, ONCE PROCESSED.
- Upon delivery of order, inspect all items and notify us immediately for any issues or concerns.
- Contact us within 5 days (3 days for dials, Movements & All Seiko OEM parts) of delivery should you wish to return the item(s). Please include the reason for the return. A return authorization will be emailed. Shipping charges for the returned item(s) will be the buyer’s responsibility. The returned item(s) will need to be received no later than 10 days of the return authorization date.
- We do not offer replacement once mentioned above given days are passed.
- We do not offer exchange or returns. All sales are final
*Returns will not be allowed for parts that have already been installed or attempted installation
*Must be returned in the same condition as received
*Buyers are responsible for original shipping charges even if order was qualified for free shipping
*Restocking fee of 35% of total order amount will be also applied
*Buyers are responsible for all the shipping cost (sending & receiving), brokerage fee & custom / duty when package was refused by recipients
- TOKEILAB, INC. will not be responsible for any delays caused by the shipping carrier and or Customs.
- Contact us for assistance if you experience longer than normal delivery wait times or if you suspect that your package might be lost.
- Tracking information will be provided once the order ships. It is the buyer’s responsible to track the package once shipped.
- If the order is returned to TOKEILAB, INC. for any reason, we can re-ship the order, but the buyer will be responsible for the shipping costs or a refund minus the original shipping costs can be requested.